The verdict is in . . .



No change to their proposed organisation structure.  Apparently two part time admin positions are going to replace my current job.  I swear I just don't get it.









 This whole process  has really taken a toll on me.  I'm feeling so old and tired all the time.  


So my Boss finishes on the 21st October, his wife Andrea finishes on the 28th August and my job is disestablished on the 28th August.  

However I have been asked to stay on until the 18th December  to help with the transition period.

So I shall.

I've actually reached a place where I'm okay and thinking positively ahead and starting to look forward to my future.  It might be the best thing that could happen to me.

My husband has been looking after me too.

We went away to Bowentown last weekend just the two of us.  So peaceful and relaxing and what I needed to take my mind off things.

 
 Had lovely nice walks along the beach, holding hands.  Feeling the love.
 




I'm pleased to see Mr T with a bit more beef on him.  He looks so healthy.

Right, time to move forward.

Ciao






Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I didn't even recognise Mr T from your previous photos... he's looking great. I'm so sorry about your job. I was mad redundant many years ago so know the feeling - it was from a job where I felt very safe too. Take the opportunity to make a new/different life. Crazy though that your job is replaced by two people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip he looks heaps better - sometimes things happen to challenge us because we are so in a rut but don't realise it, now is the time for you to take the challenge. Time for maybe the four of us to catch up on a weekend lunch some stage soon. Take care you know where I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr T is looking mighty fine there Lee-ann ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you now know what is happening with your job, the not knowing can sometimes be the worst part. You can make plans for your future now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least you can plan ahead….as Tracey said not knowing would be worse.
    Mr T looks so healthy now, thats great to see.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts